Friday, May 15, 2009

So Be Alive

Objective: Create a fresh new ad campaign for SoBe Life Water. Choose a target audience and make design choices that would cater to them.

Solution: This project was really fun. I was able to act as the creative director for my group. I had the opportunity to come up with the concept for the entire campaign and then work with my group to execute it. We chose to target seventeen to forty year old active adults. The concept is "So Be Alive". In the three print ads I wanted to use people who have overcome certain challenges in life to thrive in their chosen walk of life. This would give the campaign a feel good "you can do it" attitude that is something people need in the current state of the world. For our outdoor/unconventional ads we chose to place positive quotes in certain places that active people would see them. For the TV Spot we chose to do a flash animation to the chorus of the T.I. song "Live Your Life". The drop morphs into a wave that splashes into a mountain that changes into a track, and ends with the SoBe bottle.

(click ads to to read body copy)







0 comments: